Disaster Employment Program
The Lumber River Council of Governments Workforce Development Division is accepting applications for General Labor and Maintenance positions through the Hurricane Matthew Disaster Relief Dislocated Worker Program. Positions are located throughout Robeson County. Applicants may apply Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at Lumber River Council of Governments, 30 CJ Walker Road, Pembroke, NC 28372.
Applicants must bring 1) Driver’s License or Valid State Issued Picture Identification Card and 2) Social Security Card or DD-214, Report of Transfer or Discharge Paper when completing the application in order to expedite the process.
Please note the following:
1) All positions are time limited
2) All positions are ONLY General Labor and Maintenance
3) The end date for all positions is September 30, 2018
4) Applicants must be unemployed for thirteen (13) weeks
5) Applicants should come prepared to start work immediately
To complete an application for the Disaster Employment Program please click here.